View Single Post
zarlor

Old September 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks to a bunch of hints and direct help from Mathias I've put together some .user file versions of a new Character sheet that includes the full description text on pretty much everything instead of just the summary text.

Just download the .hl file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt5sh2halfy4sik/Sheets.hl and double-click it to have Hero Lab automatically install it into your savage/data directory. The next time you start up Hero Lab and load up a Savage Worlds character and go to File -> Print Hero... (or press Ctrl-P) you should see 2 new options available in the middle of the list for "Extended Character Sheet" and "Extended Character Sheet & Journal" available for your pleasure.

If anyone finds any issues with these (and if I can figure out how to fix them...) please do let me know and I'll be happy to do my best to correct the problem.

EDIT: Removed text from above about the sheet limited to only 4 pages.. it wasn't I just didn't realize it.

v1.1: Added an extra line between many items for readability and added output for the "Source" information, if listed, for Adjustments.
v1.2: (Bug fix, I think.)
v1.3: fixed to add the changes that were in the last Savage Worlds base character sheet update that I missed.
v1.5 (I forget what I fixed in 1.4): Added support for Savage Worlds dataset v3.1 (Please don't use this until 3.1 is released, though.)
v1.6-1.7 Updates so that Abilities would also span columns (in case someone used them instead of Properties).

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; March 28th, 2018 at 08:30 AM. Reason: v1.7 update
zarlor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote