View Single Post
Rev Haus 235

Send a message via AIM to Rev Haus 235 Send a message via Yahoo to Rev Haus 235

Old February 29th, 2016, 09:47 PM
So far I have the spells without specialization part figured out, I also have gotten the pre-requisite for other feats figured out.

I am currently running into a wall with the pre-requisite of ranks in a particular skill. I don't seem to be able to find anything like that in the core rules. No I have not downloaded the community stuff, frankly I don't want to clutter up the folder that I have all my custom stuff in with piles of stuff that I don't want. I'm sure its all great content, but I'm also sure its a lot of extra files I don't want to monkey with.

Maybe someone else is willing to give me a more direct answer please?

Maybe there is some guide to these codes you need that the boys at Lone Wolf released that I am not aware of. I mean it seems to me that if you're gonna make something as difficult as this is to do, you would at least provide people with some kind of written material to help use the product.

It always comes down to this. This is when I start regretting that I bought this product in the first place. Every time I try entering some large custom content I run head first into a wall of needing some very specific code to make it work right, but the code is not anything that I would have any way of knowing.
Rev Haus 235 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote