View Single Post
Rev Haus 235

Send a message via AIM to Rev Haus 235 Send a message via Yahoo to Rev Haus 235

Old February 20th, 2016, 09:07 PM
I've been trying to add in a custom class. I have met some success, but keep getting stuck on a few parts.

The class is from the Iron Kingdoms setting by Privateer Press. It is an Arcane Mechanik. They specialize in making mechanical constructs that use magic to power them. They cast arcane spells like a wizard, but can't specialize in any schools. They also have a hefty skill allotment for crafting skills.

The help I need is with setting up the arcane spell casting ability, without the specialization part. How can I do this?

I am also having tons of trouble with the pre-requisites for the Feats that the class can choose from. In the Iron Kingdoms setting, there are a bunch of particular Feats that allow one to make various component pieces to magical constructs. This is were I run into the worst of my issues, as I managed to screw up the pre-requisites on some of the Feats so badly that it messed up my ability to use other custom stuff that I had been using for over a year.
Please help me with how to set a pre-requisite for level, other feats, class, and skills.

The class also gets a mechanical familiar at 5th level, that I will need some help setting up. Particularly because he can build his own mechanical creation for this familiar. I will need some help adding in the special ability to get the familiar, and then I will also need some help adding in a custom creation option for the animal that the familiar can be.

Please and thank you for your assistance.
Rev Haus 235 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote