View Single Post
MaxSupernova

Old June 4th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
1. Not going to happen at the rate you want.
2. Probably also not going to happen at the rate you want.
3. This won't happen if people keep posting hate filled messages.
I haven't seen any hate, just frustration.

It's coming on 8 years of development, 5 1/2 years since the kickstarter. What kind of rate do you think is not acceptable to be frustrated with?

We're here in the forums, that means we care about something. The way to deal with your most enthusiastic customers' frustration is not to ignore it.

The complete lack of communication, and the complete lack of actual content when communication is delivered, has become a running joke here. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so exasperating.

Yet again, frustrated customers looking for some actual content are blamed for the unbelievably bad communication and feature delivery. Stockholm syndrome?

To Quote Tharmiones in early May:

Looks like recent complains are piling up.

So let me predict what will happen next:
There will be a statement from <enter random LWD employee here> that they currently do not have much news but we shall expect to see some <great/exciting/lengthy or similar or combination of these> in the next <days/weeks/until random date generated by the none existing customer Calendar>.

This will calm down the emotions and there will be thank you posts all over the place just because of this useless post. The announced timeframe/date will pass by with no information posted. Weeks will pass by and the complains will start to pile up again, starting this circle on square one again.

Did I miss something from how it went the last times?
MaxSupernova is offline   #28 Reply With Quote