View Single Post
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 4th, 2018, 04:20 PM
I was at Paizo Con and attended a variety of meetings while there. We did not make any announcements for Realm Works as there were none to make and any seminars we might have held would have been old news. As unfortunate as that was, the good news is the meetings were productive and I was assured our API issue would be fixed this month! I have hope that we can trust in that and with any luck have the Content Market out before Gen Con.

While we did not market Realm Works overly much at the show beyond the normal demos, we did use the opportunity to try out our new video camera and should have some videos up in the near future of the Hero Lab Online Seminar.

Now that many of the new people from the last six months are finally starting to settle in and things are becoming more routine, we hope to be getting back on track with regular updates and moving forward with previous plans. This should also see the return of our Newsletter since we will actually have news to share.

For those of you who have shown incredible patience through all of our reorganization and trials with technical difficulties. Thank you. Hopefully, it will all be worth it.

Last edited by BJ; June 4th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.
BJ is offline   #23 Reply With Quote