View Single Post
Sendric

Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarr View Post
Ha, now I know why it didn't show up, I got confused myself there! I am indeed not looking for a 2d6 as I said earlier, but a 2d3, which I can't find on either device. Sorry for the error!

Anyway, since I assume something like that'd be too deep in the code (unless there is some way in the Procedure/Extend Thing tabs that one could add such a dice), I will add a comment for the weapons using 2d3 for now.

Thanks again for all the help, Sendric!

EDIT1: I am searching through the .xml files now and stumbled upon hl_dice.xml. No idea what exactly it does just yet, but there seems to be a custom dice roller some where, given the comments. Probably more edits will follow.
EDIT2: Ah, it's simply the dice roller in the tools.
Ah, yes, that makes more sense. To my knowledge there is no way to get 2d3. However, there is a field called "Fixed Damage" which you can use. The downside to this is if you need to worry about when you change size or anything like that. Then you would need to know what it scales to. If that's not a concern, simply fill in "Fixed Damage" with 2d3 and you're all set.
Sendric is offline   #8 Reply With Quote