View Single Post
ruhar

Old October 20th, 2018, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Rob PLEASE listen to your body. If you are tired at this stage PLEASE rest and recover. Pushing yourself could actually make things worse in the long run.

I am pretty sure most of us would rather have you around for the long haul than jump in too quickly and relapse.
I concur 100%.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by weogarth View Post
I am curious/concerned that Rob has reported some bugs being fixed but my client hasn't updated on launch. Is this expected?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Fixing a bug is different from doing a release of the software. This means the issue is fixed in Rob's version of the software but won't be in a update you see until a new version of the software is released. I would expect this to happen at the same time the CM is launched at this point.

This is expected and the same for everyone.
I understand that we aren't going to get updates of the bug fixes pushed out yet, but any chance an update or two can be pushed out before CM is ready so we can be rid of a few bugs that we are currently dealing with? I understand if the complexity of the coding won't allow it but I thought I'd ask. I, and the others I'm sure, would appreciate it if you could let us know if any updates are possible before CM, maybe in the next update post. Thanks.
ruhar is offline   #46 Reply With Quote