View Single Post
LifeofReilly

Old October 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alientude View Post
1) The 2d8 damage was a mistake - it should be 2d6. I've corrected that and updated the files in the first post.

2) The greataxe die increasing is something I can't do anything about - when Hero Lab runs the size increase/decrease, it automatically changes the dice for all weapons. Since polymorph effects cause your weapons to merge into your body, this really shouldn't be much of an issue. If the greataxe stays at 3d6 after the adjustment is clicked off, please let me know exactly which creature is doing this - it's a simple fix.

3) The Shambling Mound adjustment works for me - it correctly lists 2d6 as the damage dice. Can you attach a portfolio of yours that has it at 3d6?

4) I've noticed the Bat adjustment going to "-" damage on the druid I play myself. I'm not sure what's causing it, or how to fix it. It doesn't always happen, but it seems to be mostly when I have a lot of adjustments clicked on. At this point, it's not something I'm going to be able to fix, as I just have no idea what the problem is. Which creatures other than the Bat have you seen it on?
I'm wondering if the change in size isn't responsible for what we are seeing. When changing from a Medium creature to Large creature, 2d6 increases to 3d6. When turning into a bat- moving from medium to diminutive shifts the damage down to nothing, hence "-"

I've included my portfolio for my character in question. Thanks for all of this.
Attached Files
File Type: email Kragor the Mad.por (295.9 KB, 2 views)
LifeofReilly is offline   #21 Reply With Quote