View Single Post
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
If I select Legolas or Gimli as allies it thinks they are part of fellowship and will not let me add followers - even though selected them from Elf and Dwarf lists and trying to add respective warriors - they are not independent heroes. - This seems to happen with lots of characters from any army list when you select them as allies.
When you are using Gimli or Legolas, what list are you using them from? An ally list or the parent army list? If you are using them as an Ally(from whatever list they are an ally from) would define what units they may lead. So if you are allying them in from the Fellowship list, then they would not be able to lead warriors from your parent army as they are not from that army list.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the issue you have. Please elaborate further.

Quote:
Should the siege engine points cost not auto include the minimum crew?
Additional crew should be only crew you pay for?
This was a design choice I had to make due to options and allowing models. The cost of the siege weapon with the min crew(once added) is correct for the entire siege weapon. If you are seeing otherwise, please provide specific examples so they can be researched.

Quote:
Faramir has no Armoured Horse Option
Banner bearers can take shields now apparantly
According to my Kingdoms of Men, Faramir does have that option. Was this recently FAQd?
Banner Bearers can only take shields IF their profile allows for it. It does however appear that the prior rule of losing all existing weapons and gear no longer applies. This will take some additional reworking of the files to support.

Thanks for pointing this out.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote