View Single Post
zarlor

Old December 29th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Well, races are going to be set on your Character Configuration screen, if you needed to open up your ally sheets to other races, but for a horse/mule/etc. you would use Creature for that. I don't really know about the encumbrance issue you're seeing, though. I've probably gotten used to just ignoring some of the oddball warnings that show up on those. I also don't know what you are doing to get that error, except maybe not selecting the right "Creature" from the drop-down list next to the Name box?

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote