View Single Post
DarkKnight27

Old April 23rd, 2016, 03:17 PM
Sorry, you seem to be misunderstanding what I'm asking about. I have all the sets for Hero Lab that would cover Mythic and Wrath of the Righteous. But one of the swords from that adventure path (called Radiance) has a specific property that allows it to grow in power as the characters proceed through the adventure path.

Currently in Hero Lab there doesn't seem to be any way to increase the abilities of this sword. So if you are using Hero Lab you only ever get the lowest, most basic version of this weapon.

I was wondering if I was missing something that let me increase the power of this weapon in the program. The weapon starts out as a Legendary +1 Cold Iron Longsword (though the kind of sword it is can change based on the deity that the character worships). It thing increased to a +2 weapon, then a +2 Holy weapon and finally to a Holy Avenger. I would like to know if there's a way this increase in handled in Hero Lab.

As to the second part of my question. How do you add more than one Legendary Item to your character. When you select the Legendary path the first time you get a drop down box that allows you to pick which item is a Legendary item. The second time you select this ability it automatically applied to the first item, you can't choose a second item (again, unless I'm missing something).

And help would be appreciated.
DarkKnight27 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote