View Single Post
Arijharn

Old May 18th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
The examples you listed have been clarified in FAQs from GW.
I think that's his point.

A Doom Glaive isn't a choice like electing to take an Ogre Blade, it's a default setting for a creature that isn't a unique one of a kind creature. The only limiting factor about the Vermin Lord is that it's freaking expensive.

It's an innate ability really because of this. I mean, your system says that you could only take one Hierotitan due to it's items Icon of Ptra and Scales of Usirian (which have both bound magic spells) despite the fact that a Hierotitan also isn't a unique choice, and neither can you elect to not have that equipment. If you say however that those can't count as neither are listed as 'magic items' (despite the Bound Spells section saying in the very first sentence that they're magic items) then I think you're being arguably as 'selective' with applying rules as what I think you're saying to me.

Why is it listed as a magic item or weapon then? Because it's affected by items/abilities that affect magic items, like the Khorne Daemonic Gift Obsidian Armour, not because it's some crazy loophole.
Arijharn is offline   #113