View Single Post
Fenris447

Old September 7th, 2023, 10:47 PM
It's been nearly a year since the last patch. But I'm happy to say that we're not going to go a full year without one. That's right. Coming very soon is:

Update 3.8 - Heists and Hoopaks

MAJOR ADDITIONS
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen - All backgrounds, class, feats, items, languages, monsters, race, sidekicks and siege weapons added.
  • Honor Among Thieves: Legendary Magic Items - All items added.
  • Keys from the Golden Vault - All items and monsters added. Added adjustment to create Ashen Creatures.
  • Monstrous Compendium Vol. 2 - All monsters, item added.
  • Nerds Restoring Harmony - All items, monsters added.
  • Thieves' Gallery - All characters added to the Encounter Builder.
MINOR ADDITIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, & CHANGES
  • General - Added the Journal tab to many larger vehicles. Added "(Bonus)" on the title on most monster bonus actions.
  • BGDiA - Added all charms.
  • DMG - Added Book of Vile Darkness.
  • IDRotF - Added both blessings.
  • PHB - Dragonlance deities updated.
  • SKT - Added missing source to many items.
  • VGtM - Deity cleanup. Added sources for Orc Pantheon, added Yuan-Ti Pantheon. Added source to several items.
BUGS & CORRECTIONS
  • MToF - Fixed Sheyanna Flaxenstrand to have proper category.
  • PHB - Fixed issue with Custom Name: Race adjustment
  • TCoE - Fixed text on spells with component costs. Corrected Wildfire spells to grant Flaming Sphere instead of Aid.
  • XGtE - Fixed rarity of Moon-Touched Sword.

Outstanding Content
  • Acquisitions, Inc. Ranks and Items - I promise, I'll have these done by the time One D&D releases or George R. R. Martin releases the Winds of Winter, whichever comes first.
  • DMG Missing Artifacts and Items Overhaul - I've already started working on this. Targeting next patch for it all.

What about Bigby's?
That's targeted for the next patch, of course. I'm aiming to get the subclass done first (someone told me they need it soon, and it doesn't look too bad). I'll post the files for that as soon as they're ready. I definitely won't have Bigby's done before Phandelver releases (it's already out on D&D Beyond anyway), so those two books will be the main drive of the next patch.

One D&D
In case you missed my novella a while ago, the unfortunate news is that I'm not going to be adding One D&D to the community pack. It's just too much. Its release will basically be the stopping point of my work. Of course, I invite anyone who's up to the challenge to try to do it themself! I'll still be around to lend any advice I can.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; September 13th, 2023 at 10:58 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #1023 Reply With Quote