View Single Post
Happydevil43

Old March 21st, 2017, 12:40 AM
After playing with RW and inputting an AP for our group for a while I have discovered that RW covers most of the bases for me.

I have all the spells in RW (that was an absolute godsend!)
Each magic item I encounter gets its own entry
I have all the Herolab files for the encounters right there.

I cant wait for the bestiary's to become available, that will save a heap of time looking up things. - especially if they have pictures!

That said, I don't carry around the core rule book anymore, I have the PDF's on the laptop as well as all the other books (so if an entry says it is in Ultimate Equipment), I can easily look that up.

I do like having the physical copies of the AP with me. Sometimes I may have missed something in the transfer, usually because I didn't think it was important, and need to look it up. It's just a little bit easier to look up the physical rather than scroll through the PDF.

Although the old Ctrl-F to find things does help.

All in all, I think there will still be a mixture of PDF and physical and RW files.

I have at least reduced the overall weight of my gaming bag by some considerable margin, so I am excited with the direction of RW right now, I cant wait for some of the AP's to come online (Hint hint: RotRL or Crimson Throne *wink *wink)
Happydevil43 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote