View Single Post
EightBitz

Old March 16th, 2017, 11:29 AM
I love printed material. I don't like having books scattered everywhere (which inevitably happens with me as much as I promise myself to reshelve things), and I don't like having to lug a crate of books back and forth to game sessions.

PDFs are a trade-off for me. They're not ideal for reading or browsing through (yes, I know everyone has their own preferences), but they save me physical space, and they save me back aches.

At the very least, I will still buy PDFs, and if something is of particular interest to me, and if I have the funds, I will buy the printed book as well.

I think including the PDF as an attachment in the realm is not the best idea. It needlessly adds to the size of the realm. This might not be a significant factor for one person with one realm, but the accumulation could become a factor for an individual. But even if that's still not true, the accumulation across many individuals with many realms might become an issue for LWD.

So, no. It doesn't need to be there, an the convenience comes with a potential consequence.
EightBitz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote