View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 27th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePaladin View Post
So what are my options if that's not happening? I own the PDF of Rise of the Runelords, and after linking my Paizo account the Content Market still says I don't.
Our server contacts the Paizo server and asks it whether you own the PDF for each product that we offer. It then tells use which ones you own and the price to use if you don't own it. Beyond that, there isn't anything more we can control on our side. If the Paizo server is giving us incorrect information, then we have no way of independently determining that or fixing it.

Because it's RotRL that's the problem, I'm curious if the issue is that there are two versions of RotRL sold by Paizo. There's the original RotRL for 3.5 and the Anniversary Edition for Pathfinder. Those are distinct Paizo products. Our version is the Anniversary Edition for Pathfinder. If you purchased the original PDFs for 3.5, then those are a different Paizo product and Paizo will report that you don't own the Anniversary Edition.

If that's not the problem and you actually own the Anniversary Edition PDF, then Paizo's server is potentially reporting wrong information to us. Please open a support ticket. We can investigate on our end, but all we can do is verify the information we're being given by Paizo, just in case there's an issue with our code. However, only Paizo will be able to correct any problems on their end.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote