View Single Post
Monteparnas

Old August 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
I don't actually have much experience with actual coding, and the HL Editor seems a lot confusing to me. I'm learning the ropes by try and error, but some tricks are still beyond me, but not beyond my current necessities.

For now I need:

1- to make a new type of magical ammo to be able for selection, since it grants a bonus to initiative once prepared for use.

2- I created a material that doubles the weight of the item, but it should be able to work by diminishing Size, instead, for ammo, I don't know how to code the different behavior.

3- A unique weapon with the Keen ability, but I couldn't find a way to code the effect directly in the weapon. For now I just made it naturally have greater Threat range, but it will be a problem in the HL if someone with Improved Critical tries to use it.

4- How can I make a version of Bracers of Armor, Greater, that affects crossbows instead of Bows? The HL version refers to another Thing, instead of programing the item in the Eval Script.

5- I know it isn't common, but I need to code an Inherent bonus inside an item. Since this type of bonus isn't normally handled this way, it seems that HL don't have the type coded already, and I don't know how to do it.

Also, I would like to know where and how people here uses to post their own content for D&D, instead of just HL archives.

Last edited by Monteparnas; August 18th, 2017 at 06:58 AM.
Monteparnas is offline   #1 Reply With Quote