View Single Post
Philderbeast

Old February 19th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
Look I get you and, as a project manager, I'd certainly be out of a job as well but this is a marked improvement after better than a year of next to no news and the only news we did get was, to be polite, put offs from people who clearly didn't have any idea what was going on or weren't telling us the truth.
While I understand your sentiment, my biggest gripe is they made a commitment to give us updates, and even when they give us a post, most of the time there is no update. just more excuses as to why its not progressing, and that's if we even get an update.

Personalty, I'm at the point where I'm not accepting anymore excuses over this product, its time for lone wolf to deliver results, and when they make a commitment to something to stick to it and not expect the community to excuse them for not meeting it.

I have spent more then I care to admit on lone wolf products over the years, and if this is how they are going to treat the customer base, I personally will be looking for alternatives to there products in the future. All they have show is that they cant be trusted to deliver what they say they will produce, even a simple weekly forum post has proven to much for them to deliver.
Philderbeast is offline   #3 Reply With Quote