View Single Post
Merion

Old January 17th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the replies!

Having known several community projects, I totally understand that not everything is there. I just don't understand the rather clunky HL UI well enough yet, to figure out, what is there and why. But good to hear the grimlock is in there, I'm going to need that one in a later stage of my campaign.

I can make do without the shrieker stats in HL, worked without HL for years anyway. Just would have been nice to have the HP of the things right in my encounter manager as I know for sure at least one of my PCs will start hurling some kind of magic at it. Probably most of them ;-)
Maybe once I'm more familiar with HL I'll add it myself.

Concerning dependencies:
So I understand correctly that I can not only use the pack itself but also load creatures in my portfolio - like said beetle - that need books I don't own. I just will have empty spaces or missing functionalities, right?
I never meant to try to skip buying stuff by downloading community packs, I just don't want to spend a huge amount of cash on stuff I'll never use, as HL will basically be an elaborate initiative tracker for me.
Merion is offline   #945 Reply With Quote