View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 23rd, 2014, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I see you fixed the Scabbard of Keen Edges and the Glove of Storing, however, the Portable Hole remains unmarked as a container (fixed in the community set, though).
Thanks for the bug report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Also, with the addition of the Turning.? tags, for which I am grateful, I am running into a situation where feats of the Divine category have a pre-determined pre-req of Turn Undead. However, some of these feats require only Rebuke Undead. Is it possible to turn off a feat's automatic pre-req so that I can replace it with one that looks for the Turning.Rebuke tag instead? This feature exists on weapons (Don't generate pre-requisite?).
So my thought was that Hero.TurnUndead (I think that is the tag) is still assigned to the Hero which is what the feat is looking for with background scripts. Then you would add a second specific pre-req that is "hero.tagis[Turning.Rebuke] <> 0" with an error message. So if no xTurning on the character the player will get two error messages. If they have xTurning but its Turn Undead they will only get one error message.

So the background script says "Yes I have Class Ability Turn Undead" and then you can add logic to look specifically for Turn Undead or Rebuke Undead.

That was my thought. If that is not working out then we can take a second look.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6