View Single Post
Fenris447

Old January 4th, 2021, 08:15 AM
I'm so happy to have gotten this out to everyone! It's probably the biggest updated I've ever done. As I mentioned, Mergon and jbearwillis both did great work that helped me get this built.

Let me know here (via PM) or over on the Github issues page if you guys run into any bugs or problems.

I should have added in the patch notes that the vehicles require you to select their respective sources. The ships are a little special; actual items for the ships are part of the SRD/PHB, so you can select the items without selecting the Ghosts of Saltmarsh source. But the new vehicle "hero" will only show up if you select that source.

Also, just to clarify the patch notes further, all the bullet points in the New Release header that are under Tasha's are specifically from Tasha's. The formatting I did in the Github version of the patchnotes didn't carry over to here. Probably obvious to y'all, but just in case...

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #857 Reply With Quote