View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 14th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
I must say, I quite like that. I have never played Exalted, but played V:tM many years ago so am at least a bit familiar with the system.

One thing I would say is that the Social Combat section looks a bit cramped. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it might make sense to move them to the first column under Armor as it appears to be slightly wider. If that's not the case, then I don't know what to suggest other than perhaps abbreviation of the attack types(assuming anyone cares what I think) or having it span a wider area on the sheet somewhere.
The attacks on the back of the sheet were widened out, so weapons already benefit from this now. Social Combat has yet to be moved but it is on the to-do list once time permits. My players said they prefer functionality right now, and the straw poll held at my game they voted for adding more content. I'll try and get the Social Combat table moved over sometime as soon as time permits. I just finished the Lunars and Dragon-Blooded this weekend.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #30 Reply With Quote