View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 7th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Advances are now done. I have fixed a number of bugs in the files as well. Everything seems to be working as it was intended to. The Exalted 2nd edition Hero Lab files are created and functional. I still have to implement a few things for other manuals of Exalted power, but Solars are finished, Dragon-Blooded I still have to finish the charms on, Heroic and regular mortals are done, and Dragon-Kings are done. I have managed to get a lot of material done in a short time. This is the first data file I've finished. Now I just have to expand what I've done.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #20 Reply With Quote