View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old May 27th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Update Time!

1.19 has dropped for the base package, and there's an additional update for every existing splatbook as well.

For you guys, the major feature of this update is the new UI stuff I previewed a few pages back. That means:
  • A new Sphere Abilities tab that tracks your basic spherecasting information
  • An additional tab for each sphere your character possesses
  • A section on the Alteration tab where you can create and customize an unlimited number of Shapeshift effects, and turn them on or off

For me, it means a bunch of stuff I've changed under the hood to make future handbooks faster and easier to create. No more creating an extra custom class special for every single talent I write!

One note: On your existing characters, you'll want to remove everything from the old "Magic Talents" and "Alteration Form/Traits" tabs, and re-add them in the new tabs. The old tabs now throw error messages that will nag you to do this, and they'll disappear once you've taken everything out of them.

Oh, and one more thing: The Shapeshifter's Handbook is going to require the Pathfinder Pack in order to function (because of the Warshifter archetype, which is a martial initiator and therefore needs Path of War). Unfortunately I could not find a graceful way to degrade in its absence. If you're planning to get the Shapeshifter's Handbook, make sure you install the Pathfinder Pack first - even if you don't plan to make a Warshifter.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; May 28th, 2017 at 07:37 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #325 Reply With Quote