View Single Post
Belafon

Old October 31st, 2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
When you pop up the search option, there are two buttons below the text box - "Show Threads" and "Show Posts". "Show Threads" is the default, but I know I prefer "Show Posts" most of the time I'm looking for this sort of thing.

P.S. Thank you very much for checking to make sure you're not repeating a bug report.

P.P.S. Is your test character size L? An Ogre, for example?
That did fix it. I was using the search link from the top level forum (which pops up the advanced search) and just overlooked that at the bottom of all the other stuff. Dropdown is much easier. Knew it was something stupid.

Oh, and for added stupidity I was in fact buying large items. I had bought a large sized piece of gear, then went back to the "Magic" tab and bought more stuff. There's no size selection drop-down in the "Magic" tab like there are in the others, so I missed the fact that I was still buying large items. Also, there's no easy way to see what size a wondrous item is after you buy it. If you buy an oversized weapon or armor, you get a handy little (L) beside it. This might be something to look at as a possible upgrade in the future, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a bug.
Belafon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote