View Single Post
Parody

Old February 25th, 2017, 09:09 PM
While there are a couple of Topic/Article types that can't be contained and thus lose the Containing Topic/Article section of the Relationships Pane (notably Story Source, Mechanics Source, and the Realm Starting Point) I don't believe you could have gotten them to use the alien head icon. The two Sources would show up in their respective main views (World Almanac and Mechanics Reference) and you can get to the Realm Starting Point by clicking the house-in-a-circle icon below the Ribbon.

You can show the current Topic/Article in the Navigation Pane by opening the Content Pane Options menu (F7) and picking Show in Current Navigation (or Ctrl-=). However, you'll need to be in a view that can show it (so World Almanac for Topics and Mechanics Reference for Articles) and you need to not have any filters that might hide it. This also won't work for the Realm Starting Point, as it never shows in Navigation.

Assuming none of what we've said so far helps you find your lost Topic/Article, I recommend you get in touch with LWD (at support@wolflair.com or by writing up a bug report) and work with them to figure out what's going on. Let us know what happens!

Last edited by Parody; February 25th, 2017 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Getting my facts straight.
Parody is offline   #6 Reply With Quote