View Single Post
thelizardofodd

Old February 25th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I've tried the magnifying glasses, in pretty much every category I can find. When I link to the old dud article, and then click my way into it, it shows itself as being contained in nothing. It can link to things, and be linked to, but has no container, and I can't delete it from within the article itself. :/

Edit: Here's an image for some reference to what I mean - http://i.imgur.com/lJ3DBCc.png

On the left is the normal right side-bar for a character (Jaromir). I linked to the dud article in this character (you can see the two articles on the bottom right), and when I click into it, the right side-bar shows no containing topic information. If I could figure out how to either delete it from within the article, or move it to a container from within the article, I'd be fine. Until then, it's just floating around and I have to pick which kožat I want every time I link to the race (which wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't default to the wrong one).

Last edited by thelizardofodd; February 25th, 2017 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Added image w/additional notes
thelizardofodd is offline   #5 Reply With Quote