View Single Post
Vargr

Old January 16th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmaxneo View Post
Wow, the reveal of specific information to specific players is higher on the list than the calendar? The call for a calendar was asked for way before that was even mentioned.
Regarding the calendar system, they have the technical mambo-jumbo more or less ready. The user-interface that allows access to all the goodies is not in place, partly because it has proven very difficult to come up with a good, intuitive and easy GUI. I understand it is possible to access the features but only through a combination of machine code, prayers and liberal amounts of virgins' blood. Apparently the typical user of RW does not much care for that sort of thing.

So, my guess is that getting the individual reveal to work is much easier and faster.

The above is my understanding.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #15 Reply With Quote