View Single Post
KTFish7

Old May 7th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Am stumped. Not sure why this isn't working....Have gone through the forum, found some very helpful tips and tricks I didn't know about (the floating debug windows are insanely helpful)...and yet, I can't get this code to work.

The feat allows for an additional favored enemy (if the class has the favored enemy feature)...and another class for favored terrain, same situation.
I've tried it with all of these options now, individually of course, but none of them are working to accomplish the bonus to the total count.

Code:
hero.child[resEnemSel].field[resMax].value += 1
hero.child[resEnemUpg].field[resMax].value += 1

hero.child[resTerrSel].field[resMax].value += 1
hero.child[resTerrUpg].field[resMax].value += 1
And of course, getting frustrated with the fact I couldn't get this to work, I tried working on the pre-req to take my mind away from the main problem for a second, only to not be able to get it to work either...and I haven't even tackled the additional animal companion Ranger Talent yet....arrggghhhh...and here this PDF was going so well, lol.

Any help on dissecting this and getting me past my brain dead moment will, as always, get you HL Gurus a toast from this humble guy. Thanks in Advance

Last edited by KTFish7; May 7th, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
KTFish7 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote