View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 23rd, 2018, 02:42 PM
Also, The Duergar dwarven subrace in the community data is showing its innate spellcasting spells too soon on the spells tab. They should show at levels 3 and 5, not 1st level. See the tiefling in Hero Lab to see how this was implemented so you can get it working right. It should only show these spells at the level's they are granted. I'd flag this to look through other races that were added by the community to see if this is a consistent issue across the board.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #593 Reply With Quote