View Single Post
zarlor

Old August 21st, 2013, 05:54 AM
Ok, so for the Free Edge part, I just created a Setting Adjustment and put a "1" on the Maximum Edges field to give the 1 free edge. It is presumed the player will use it for AB: Super Powers but the book allows for it to be used elsewhere, so it's just a free Edge that can be used however the player likes.

I don't see that I have anything for Super Karma, though.. hmm...

The only other things I have put in it were 2 Ranged Weapons (Hvy. Sniper Rifle and the M2-Herokiller), the Setting Adjustment mentioned above, ammuntion for 3 types of Herokiller bullets and Teflon Arrows, 3 types of armor (Modified Fin Combat Armor, Personal Combat Armor and the Z-Belt), a Mechanic to set starting cash to $1,000, 4 special weapons, the Mechanical Genius Edge, 3 pieces of Equipment, 9 Vehicles, 3 Races (for Atlanteans and the hybrids) and 1 Racial Ability (Telepathy). I believe everything else is covered in the SPC.

Super Karma is supposed to be handled on the Character Configuration screen under the "Super Powers Companion Settings" there is a subset of "Genre Conventions" and "Super Karma" should be selected there. That should cover it. But if that doesn't work you should probably post a bug report here about it so one of the Lone Wolf folk can address that.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #7 Reply With Quote