View Single Post
Fenris447

Old October 16th, 2020, 12:52 PM
I got in and played around, and realized there's really not much to it. I was thinking that Menacing had more to it, but it's just proficiency in Intimidation, which is an option under the new "Primal Intuition" anyway. So they're not even losing any functionality in Menacing being gone.

I did build a simple checkbox that would add back in the -2 INT, reduce the skill choices from 2 to 1 and limit the choice to just Intimidation. But now that I realize you're not getting anything back by checking that box, it just seems unnecessary.

So unless anyone feels strongly, I'm going to just change it all to the new thing and leave it be. Players with existing orcs who update to the next release will only have to select their two new proficiencies, including Intimidation if they want it back, and then enjoy a higher INT mod.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote