View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 1st, 2017, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Olmac, odds are he just missed that single line. Dealing with the volume of issues that Shadow deals will encouraging multiple people to report the same issue isnt a bad thing.
Thank you. Yes I missed the one line. Even if I "had" seen my answer would be the same. REPORT THE BUG. Do not post in the forums about it.

The issue is as I mentioned as I DO SEE IT ALLOT. Is people post in the forums and never actually report the bugs. I have seen issues mentioned in the forums multiple times. I have asked people "personally" to report a bug to LW especially about Psionics. I then put in a bug report and get told by LW that we never saw or knew about that issue. *Face Palm*.

@Olmac I am sorry if you feel I offended you somehow. Not at all my intent as I barely even notice who was talking in this thread. No matter who it was my answer would have been the same. STOP posting in the forums and put in a bug report.

I am so totally lost why people are getting pissed off to at being told to put in a bug report. Seriously does it hurt people? Does it cost money? Do you get embarrassed if LW says "Thanks we will fix that" or "Its already reported and its already fixed".

Please explain it to me cause I don't get it at all....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #16 Reply With Quote