Thread: 3.8 bugs
View Single Post
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 13th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
@Nigel:
The Pocket UP did indeed errata a number of things with Trip. You can find a partial list here on the forums from where I took Elric's errata from various questions on the ORQ forum and checked for whether they were added in. *wry grin* It would be nice if they did a re-release of the PDF with the fixes for those who've bought it, but with 3E coming out, it's looking unlikely.
Yes, I agree there should be a new Errata but highly unlikely they will put one out. :-(

I see what you are saying:"3) Also, the power feat “Improved Trip” should be referred to everywhere as “Improved Throw” (which is the feat it is actually based on)."

and according to the link at ATT, it looks like I was right that it should be factored in: "Pg 93, Trip. 1) At the end of this power’s description, add the following sentence (or something like it) “Trip counts as if it forced a saving throw for power level purposes.”

Item 2 covered my question of "attacker gets to choose" but I'd still like to see a more "official" answer on that. ;-)

Thanks for pointing me at the ATT page. :-)

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #27 Reply With Quote