Thread: 3.8 bugs
View Single Post
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Two things, one a possible bug and the other a request.

Possible bug: for the Power "Trip" the software has a PF: Improved Throw that seems to be a close match to UP, page 93's PF: Improved Trip. Did I miss an errata where UP's PF: Improved Trip was changed to PF: Improved Throw? Also, both the software and UP say the target uses the worse of the two possible Abilities during the check in the same manner as the equivelant Character Feat....however, I don't see where either CF (M&M, page 62) makes it automatically be the worse of the two....CF: Improved Throw allows the attacker to choose but the attacker could guess wrong and pick the one, for a particular target, that is the stronger of the two Abilities. Again, I acknowledge that I might've missed an Errata or ATT discussion on this.

Request: to add "Total Defense" to the Adjust tab. Normally adds a +4 but can add more (+2 or +4) depending on whether the character took one or two levels of the CF: Improved Defense. So the Condition should look for that CF and if it is a single or double purchase & I don't know what the official stand is on that CF counting against the PL DEF limit.

Keep up the good work,
Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; July 12th, 2010 at 11:20 PM.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #25 Reply With Quote