View Single Post
spyker_katarn

Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
This actually appears to be working correctly, if not ideally. She does have access to 1st level spells at 4th level, but only through the use of the 1st spell slot. As the Factotum levels increase, the first spell slots increase their selection options. She may only select one 1st level spell at this time, so the second spell slot only allows 0-level spells.

I took a look at this after seeing your reply and I am indeed seeing the 1st level spells there, which is not particularly intuitive, but I can understand why (the class does have a weird spell level path). It makes me wonder if the factotum should have the spells tab though like other spellcasting classes, but that too doesn't quite fit since they don't need a spellbook. Without knowing more about HL's backend, I'm not sure how best to handle this, so I will trust in your very capable hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Adding the Spell-like tag will actually cause it to no longer appear on the in-play tab. So, this fix requires more than simply adding the tag to make it work properly. For now, I recommend not adding the tags.
Okay, I'll leave the tags alone, then.

Thank you again for looking at this, Sendric. If there's anything I can do to help with this (including datasheet testing), let me know.
spyker_katarn is offline   #615 Reply With Quote