Thread: SR 5th ed. adjustments
View Single Post
ShadowWalker

Old March 29th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Since there are no adjustments for spells, I thought I would create some.
I have some questions.
I looked at the existing adjustments and the cyberware equivalents such are wired reflexes, etc.
The existing adjustment for initiative dice does something strange, +1 does nothing, +2 sets the dice to 2. It's not adding it's replacing.
I also noticed that wired reflexes uses a macro, when I try using this macro in the adjustment it says it doesn't exist. Is there a way to use the macro for trait adjustments?

When I looked at the adept power for Improved Reflexes I also got a replacement not an increase.

When doing a negative adjustment to attribute you can't take it to a zero. Which spells allow.
Bugs decreases an effected character's rolled initiative by 2 * net successes, easiest way to show this is to give lower the initiative trait, but it would need to give below 0.

Is it possible to simulate damage? The spell Agony adds illusionary damage that won't kill the character but it make them have modifiers or incapacitate them.

Is there a way to identify gear that has a dicepool where the skill used it defaulting?

Last edited by ShadowWalker; March 29th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.
ShadowWalker is offline   #1 Reply With Quote