View Single Post
Sendric

Old December 14th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman964 View Post
I am building a Warpriest (PrC) of Hextor and I ran into errors.

When I assign my spellcasting levels to Cleric then go to the cleric tab to add spells when I try to assign new Domain spells I get the following error: "Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression."
Ok, this is a little confusing. There's a note in the Warpriest's Bonus Domain ability that talks about how the bonus domain is applied, but I can't find any rules anywhere that back it up.

Here's the note:
Quote:
Casters who memorize their spells may choose to memorize one of the domain spells in place of another spell. Casters who cast spontaneously may choose to add one of the domain spells to their spells known list, though they are still limited by the number of known spells. Casters who use a spellbook may scribe these spells into their spellbook from another spellbook or scroll. Once scribed, they may choose to memorize one domain spell per level per day. Use the selector to determine which class to apply these new spells to.
Can anyone verify if the above is correct?

In the meantime, I've written a new script to replace the one currently found on the Warpriest's Bonus Domain ability which will work with the Cleric class or any class that uses secondary spells. Feel free to replace the script with this (note the change in timing as well):

(Complete Divine Class Special)

Pre-levels/12000
Code:
~ get out if we haven't chosen anything.
doneif (field[usrChosen1].ischosen = 0)

~ set our focus to chosen class
perform field[usrChosen1].chosen.setfocus

~ pull the tags that grant domain spells from the domain and apply to chosen class
perform hero.findchild[BaseClrDom,"CustTaken.cHelpWpt"].pulltags[ClsScAllSp.?]
perform focus.pushtags[ClsScAllSp.?]

Last edited by Sendric; December 15th, 2017 at 07:16 AM.
Sendric is offline   #728 Reply With Quote