Thread: Herolab Online
View Single Post
themantheycallcris

Old January 12th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
GMs need a superset of what players need. Until HLO is largely complete for players, there's really no point in investing effort on the GM side of things, since HLO won't be useful to anyone without full player support. So the first step is getting everything in place for players. After that, we focus on the GM tools.
Good to hear!

One question I have, though, is if you are going to wait until Starfinder GMs have all they need before you provide HLO to Pathfinder players. Seems to me if you can get a player version available to Pathfinder players then you can increase your income by a fair amount and fairly quickly. Then after that you can focus on the GM needs for Starfinder and/or Pathfinder. Of course that's all said without seeing the dev side of things, but just the same there's a massive amount of anticipation for players to get HLO for Pathfinder!

Our Pathfinder group is waiting for it to be available so we can start using it in our Giantslayer campaign (out of 1 GM and 5 players, only one player doesn't use HL). We're also hoping it won't be to long until RealmWorks has the Giantslayer campaign available in the content store, so I can pick up a GM copy for me and a player copy for all 5 of our players.

We're nearing the last 3rd of book 2, and would like to get all these cool techs going for us (HLO and RW) before we get too much further.

Any info on when either of these will be available would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your ridiculously amazing products Lone Wolf!

Christ is King!
themantheycallcris is offline   #7 Reply With Quote