View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:32 PM
If any of you guys have time and want to assist in building the 2e dataset, private message me.

I've got one person helping so far. You don't need to know XML or how to use a data editor. I need people who can use either word pad or Microsoft word to type up spell and Psionic power descriptions. All I need is the name of the power and the description, so can just cut and paste them into place in the data. This would take hours of work off my shoulders and let me focus on game mechanics. If you're interested let me know. I'll be handing out workloads in small but manageable chunks. If enough people help this data can be built reasonably faster than I'd be able to Do on my own.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #9 Reply With Quote