View Single Post
Spence

Old December 8th, 2009, 06:46 PM
A couple more questions. I am currently building up the information in Thrilling Tales for use in Hero Lab. Everything is going great and I plan on building up files for Hell Frost, Pulp Tool Kits and so on but I have run into an issue.

First, when I was tinkering with the M&M part of Hero Lab, I could see my files in the ‘change settings’ window of the ‘configure hero’ popup. I can’t figure out what I need to do to add the ability to select which files I wish to use. I was thinking about making each file a ‘time period’, but can’t seem to figure out where in a file you set that. In the editor there doesn’t seem to be a general file properties/settings that governs the entire user built file properties. Or at least I haven’t found it. I'd like to be able to select which user file to use at any given time.

Second question. In Hero Lab itself (for Savage Worlds) you can ‘import a stock Hero’. Where do these come from and can I add/create a file that adds more of them? I tried adding a test creature via the creature tab in the editor, but it didn’t show up as a selection.

Thanks in advance for any tidbits of info that you may toss toward me
Spence is offline   #1 Reply With Quote