View Single Post
EldritchWeaver

Old June 2nd, 2017, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
And if you'll forgive a dumb question, you do have the Alteration sphere on the character, right?
Addendum: Did you actually activate the new handbook?

I found also a bug: Shapeshifts seem to ignore the Greater Transformation feat and claim I have one less trait to use I actually can access.

The shapeshift form is strangely enough always active, even if the checkbox isn't active. It would be nice, if you don't need to go into that extra dialog to activate a shapeshift. Can't you add a checkbox in the alteration tab?

The handling of the warshifter is a bit iffy. I had a character with Alteration sphere and Lycanthropic drawback before I chose your Warshifter (used my own implementation of warshifter before). Now a warshifter gets Alteration with Lycanthropic as a package, unless you have Alteration already. At which point you don't gain Lycanthropic. My character instead got Alteration and Lycanthropic both a second time. Alteration was easy to spot thanks to seeing both entries, upon which I could delete the manually chosen one. Lycanthropic instead remained a single entry. Only when tried to remove and readd it, I noticed the existence of the duplicate. Not sure if you can implement it differently.

Also, the warshifter doesn't seem to have the maneuver stuff there as entries in the special tab which makes it unfortunate regarding the checking what kind of abilities one does have.

Last edited by EldritchWeaver; June 2nd, 2017 at 12:24 PM.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #378 Reply With Quote