View Single Post
zarlor

Old March 1st, 2017, 11:53 AM
Ok, so resPowers is defined in core thing_miscellaneous.dat file where it explains it as follows (in part):

Code:
  <!-- Powers resource to track the number of arcane powers granted to the character -->
  <thing
    id="resPowers"
    name="Arcane Powers"
    compset="Resource"
    panellink="arcane">
The only things I see on your dragon entry are for abBEExRaR, abBEPDra, and abBERadFi, so we might have to see those items to dig further. Nothing on the main dragonentry you have even references abBEPDra. If that AB is defined with 3 boostrapped powers, though, presumably you would need to cover the starting powers as 3 instead of the usual 1 with that.

Something is telling you the problem is in creBEDrag, though, right? Which means your error in the the first post isn't complete. Can you let us know what the error line is that mentioned creBEDrag?

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote