View Single Post
CeaDawg

Old October 23rd, 2011, 08:12 AM
Originally, you had the pilot programs in the list of programs available to add to a vehicle or drone, now they're no longer part of that list & thus do not count towards the vehicle/drone processor's limits. Also since you now have the Pilot program as a separate entity, how do you associate it with a specific vehicle or drone? I tried fetching a drone from the rigger & assigning it to the pilot, but that fails as there is no gear or vehicle tab for the pilot minion character and the drone does not transfer to the pilot's container, nor does the pilot transfer to the drone's container.

NVM I found it added to the drop down "Running On:" after I returned to the rigger and looked at the list of pilots. Unfortunately the association of the pilot with the drone does not display the associated dice pools for the other programs installed on the drone with regards to the pilot's rating. The dice pools are not shown on any tab for the pilot, nor are the drone's stats in the rigger's vehicle list altered to show the presence of the pilot program running on it. This would seem to be something to fix as part of enabling the "Jumping In" update.

Word to those creating riggers = Name your pilots to reflect the drone or vehicle they're attached to. The Dashboard does not show this association, nor does the in play mode, so your quick reference is the pilot's name.

Last edited by CeaDawg; October 23rd, 2011 at 08:31 AM.
CeaDawg is offline   #4 Reply With Quote