Thread: All editions New updates - v1.0 / v4.3
View Single Post
CelticREI

Send a message via AIM to CelticREI Send a message via MSN to CelticREI Send a message via Yahoo to CelticREI

Old December 30th, 2010, 05:41 AM
Very awesome Colen, this fixes every bug my .por files have been having except one: When I have a Dynamic Array that has a Multiple Effects power raising the 'level' of one of the powers inside the Multiple Effects power is not noted on the powers outside the Multiple Effects power or vise-versa.

Attached is the biggest .por to demonstrate this, a version of Emma Frost I made, to see what I am meaning click the arrows to 'use' ranks in the "Hivemind" Power (the Multiple Effects power) and notice that inside Hivemind it shows how many pp of the array ye are putting toward Hivemind, but outside of Hivemind it will still state ye are using (0/63pp). It will do the same with putting pp toward the other Multiple Effects power Telepathy, and likewise when ye put pp toward the other powers they are not shown in Hivemind and Telepathy (which I now noticed I mis-spelled as Telepahy... /facepalm)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Emma Frost.zip (8.2 KB, 2 views)
CelticREI is offline   #5 Reply With Quote