View Single Post
lowlight

Old August 14th, 2010, 01:59 AM
No worries, one of your staff had contacted me earlier in the week concerning the convention, so I completely understand. I'm happy to say that your instructions this time around did exactly what I was looking to do; thank you so much! In fact, I went ahead and made a subtraction modifier based on the code you supplied I called "Subtract A Wound Level":

Code:
herofield[acMaxWound].value -= 1
I made this because, while I could simply make creatures and add a wound level to them with the wound modifier we just made, there are times that my campaigns/stories require me to remove a wound level from currently active wildcards. For example, I'm running a modified version of the Savage Tales campaign called "Zombie Run" in which I've altered the rules so that infection doesn't necessarily mean instant death/zombification, but instead a slow progression to death/zombification which slowly lowers a player's wound level should they still find themselves getting into combat (more akin to what happens with the Roger DeMarco character from the classic Dawn of the Dead movie).

Until now, I've been using the notes/journal section to keep track of this, but this new "subtract" modifier is much better! Thanks again for all of your help on this.

Last edited by lowlight; August 14th, 2010 at 02:01 AM.
lowlight is offline   #5 Reply With Quote