View Single Post
Sendric

Old March 19th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Somebody, somewhere reported a bug with the Domain Granted Power class variant for the Wizard (also the Sorcerer, but that one seems ok). I removed the feat that comes with this variant because it's unnecessary, and increased the number of custom abilities the Wizard gets so that you can choose the domain. However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the domain spells to show up in the secondary spell list for wizards after you select a domain. This only matters if you select another class that allows domain spells, so I think I'll have to add the spells to that class instead. Wizards just don't want other spells showing up.

Edit:
And done, except with a known issue that if you have more than one other class with access to Cleric Domains then they both get the extra spells. If I can figure out a way to prevent that, I will. For now, though a Cleric/Sorcerer (Domain Acess)/Wizard (Domain Granted Power) seems an unlikely scenario, and frankly a bit of overkill in the Domain department.

Last edited by Sendric; March 19th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.
Sendric is offline   #110 Reply With Quote