View Single Post
Golkiwu

Old February 9th, 2011, 05:11 PM
The initiator levels are for the martial maneuver calculation of all three ToB classes. So they would all get it/them. I see that in the script it has "WHATEVER" in there,and am supposing that is where the cHelpRog would go as well as the cHelpWHA = cHelpRog.

I placed this in the eval scripts as you said, and after correcting the unique ID name (I called it cHelpSsg and you had cHelpSSa -took me three times to figure it out) it passed without error.

This calculates the Stances (Class Abilities) for Sword Sage, but is not calculating the other classes for the total.

Also, how do I get the Maneuvers, which are based on psionics as Mathias had suggested earlier in this thread, calculate the xInitiate special into this. I have the Psionics Power levels based on the initiator levels (same rate of gain), and when I set the Sword Sage Level, it allows (meaning the Maneuver is not in red) the maneuver as valid (not red), but is not calculating the other levels (10 of rogue).

I did not do anything for the Special xInitiate outside of creating it and making it unique. Was there supposed to be some thing else added to it?

That's Homunculus!

Last edited by Golkiwu; February 9th, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
Golkiwu is offline   #40 Reply With Quote