View Single Post
The Emperor

Old October 15th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiguriusMarius View Post
Back to the topic about the release. We know that this will take 30+ days for the release, but maybe have a developers blog to show updates which gives the community who support their endeavors a hint to where they are in the process. Periodic updates would be appreciated, but I understand all this work is done for free - and realize that regular updates can never be hoped for. Be at least - hey we started work or something help gives the community information to chew on vs. being left in the dark. He's to positive thinking...
Yeah, it'd be great if there were some general ETA on when it could be released. I was eyeballing the calendar for a solid month after the release of Codex: Space Marines until an update was possible, and ever since I'm periodically opening Army Builder hoping to see an update appear, but sadly no luck. It'd just be nice to know if there's any progress on that, or if it's even being worked on. Clicking the program open several times a day and hoping to see that update but finding nothing is getting a tad depressing.
The Emperor is offline   #19 Reply With Quote