View Single Post
Nikmal

Old October 27th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I have to say.. I am kind of disappointed. Lonewolf is missing a fairly decent opportunity in the Adventure Paths. You could charge for them by each path if you did the Bestiaries from them. They are one of Paizo's Major contributions to the RPG industry and many many people that use Hero Labs USES the Adventure paths. Yet for some reason you guys have not even tapped that market at all.

I realize that this is a dead horse so to speak and that we could code them ourselves and some have... but it just is not the same because it is basically boot strapped and put together with tissue paper and gum (bad metaphor I know) and boot strapped to make it work and yet does not fit the bill as much as Lonewolf could with their superior access to their own coding

If the adventure paths weren't such a big deal and it was not Paizo's major sales area.. then I would not bring this up... but being it is the largest sales area for their line of books and such. Might Lonewolf please pick it up to so we as users of Hero Labs do not have to bootstrap something together from now on should we choose not to? It is only 6 beasts/creatures at the end of the books (usually only 6 that is). Having you guys do the beasts and or creatures would make it actually much nicer and cleaner looking as well.

I appreciate any and all feedback you can provide for me if able.
Thanks!

P.S please do not think I do not appreciate all the effort by the community that they have put in for the Adventure Paths and such.. I am just asking for an official answer on this and maybe an official entry for the beasts too.
Nikmal is offline   #160 Reply With Quote